Tuesday 28 October 2014

BIGGEST ERROR IN MY CAREER .




I recommended this Scrip on 15th September 2014 at 258 levels and my target was 350+ 
But this scrip instead of going up started sliding Down soon after my recommendation . Apart from some decision made by the management ( like to diversify their business ) it was also my mistake to misjudge this counter through my new technical formula and tools .

I would like to confess that during the research on Amtek Auto technicals I used a new Technical formula and some new Tools ( really a big mistake ) . But soon after it's disaster I started working with my regular criteria in selecting and suggesting stocks . I promise to keep my quality of calls pure and correct . ( Only 3 or 4 stocks have hit stops out of many many free calls )

FOR ALL THOSE WHO BOUGHT AMTEK AUTO : " I AM SORRY "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.